As a software developer, we are an awesome keeper of everything around us. Sometimes we just need some bookmarks to recover our memory. So take a note of these URLs for quick access and most importantly to not forget when you need them most.
Obviously it is randomly curated so it could also mean that you may never find it useful enough at all. However I hope you find it in general.
Listing is random in order. This list will grow with time and grow faster if y'all contribute.
- https://news.ycombinator.com/ - Hacker News
- https://the-algorithms.com/ - Welcome to GitHub's largest open-source algorithm library
- https://www.toptal.com/developers/gitignore - Create useful .gitignore files for your project - https://gitignore.io/
- https://www.cloudflare.com/learning/ - Resources on cyber security and how the Internet works from Cloudflare.
- https://blog.codinghorror.com/ - Blog by Jeff Atwood
- https://www.atlassian.com/git/tutorials - Git tutorials from Beginner to Advanced Git
- https://sethrobertson.github.io/GitBestPractices/ - Git Best Practices
- https://bakkenbaeck.github.io/a-random-walk-through-git/ - in-depth look at how Git works.
- https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials - development and sysadmin tutorials
- https://choosealicense.com/ - GitHub wants to help developers choose an open source license for their source code.
- https://book.git-scm.com/docs/git#_git_commands - Complete list of git commands
- https://training.github.com/ - Reference sheets covering Git commands, features, SVN migrations, and bash. Available in multiple languages.
https://010.010.010.010 - Google Public DNS resolver
- https://github.com/jwasham/coding-interview-university - A complete computer science study plan to become a software engineer.
- https://readthedocs.org/ - Read the Docs simplifies software documentation by automating building, versioning, and hosting of your docs for you.
- https://devdocs.io/ - DevDocs combines multiple API documentations in a fast, organized, and searchable interface. DevDocs works offline, on mobile, and can be installed on Chrome.
- https://nginx.org/en/docs/dirindex.html - Alphabetical index of all available directives in Nginx
- https://nginx.org/en/docs/varindex.html - Alphabetical index of all available variables in Nginx
- https://gamehacking.academy/GameHackingAcademy.pdf - A Beginner’s Guide to Understanding Game Hacking Techniques
- https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.2/contents/ - Django documentation contents
- https://12factor.net/ - This document synthesizes all of our experience and observations on a wide variety of software-as-a-service apps in the wild. It is a triangulation on ideal practices for app development, paying particular attention to the dynamics of the organic growth of an app over time, the dynamics of collaboration between developers working on the app’s codebase, and avoiding the cost of software erosion.
- https://www.scaledagileframework.com/ - The Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) for Lean Enterprises is a knowledge base of proven, integrated principles, practices, and competencies for achieving business agility using Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
- https://docs.gitlab.com/ - Here you can access the complete documentation for GitLab, the single application for the entire DevOps lifecycle.
- https://opensource.com/ - An open source community of readers and writers.
- https://opensource.dev/ - Open source information powered by Google.
- https://opensource.guide/ - Open Source Guides from Github.
- https://opensource.apple.com/ - Open Source at Apple.
- https://opensource.google/ - All the resources of Google to open source.
- https://opensource.fb.com/ - Open source site from Meta Facebook.
- https://github.com/dwmkerr/hacker-laws - Laws, Theories, Principles and Patterns that developers will find useful.
- https://testing.googleblog.com/ - Google Testing Blog
- https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/indices.html - List of all non deprecated HTML elements